Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Monday, October 24, 2005




name:Fairy Tale Series- The Queen
price:300
prims:3
transferable:yes
includes:Corset
sleeves (can be worn with or without)
silver crown
robe with silver accents (all prim)
two skirt versions (full and tight)


A few words from the designer: I had decided a while back
that I wasn't going to do any costumes for Halloween simply
because everyone does them but being that Halloween is my
favorite holiday I just had to do something so
I decided on making 3 costumes only. As of yet I hadn't had a favorite
design but I think I can safely say when I finished "The Queen"
I was very proud of whatI had created for the first time in
quite some time.I hope you enjoy wearing this costume as much as
I enjoyed designing it.
besos
ravenlynn


*A friendly reminder that LVS does have matching
accessories available at all LVS stores and SLexchange*

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -