Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Tuesday, November 01, 2005


name:The Pirate
price:300
prims:3
transferable:yes
designer notes:
Ok just finshed this getting ready to go back in game and get this
put in the vendors
Happy Halloween everyone!
Think even though I said I wasnt going to do any more costumes
I may still do some time-period gowns. We'll see..

*Designer Note: I can not believe how many of
these pirate outfits I have sold!
You guys are just awesome lol. There must
be alot of sexy Pirate Girls running around
SL lol. Seriously though you guys help
take away some of the regret I had
doing this didn't know if it was worth
the time it took but now that I've
seen how many have sold and that keep on
selling well, deft made it worth it.
Besos
RavenLynn
2-8-06

*A friendly reminder that LVS does have matching
accessories available at all LVS stores and SLexchange*

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -