Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Sunday, April 23, 2006







I've been sick for almost two weeks now so not much has gotten done lol however I did
manage to drag myself out of bed to work on this ^_^ Since I've started designing I've had the pleasure of meeting lots of great people including Leyla Christensen who runs the Forsaken club. She's been a wonderful flower of support for LVS and I wanted to give back a lil bit and do something special in appreciation so here we go.

Forsaken outfit : in stores now
(first leather outfit from LVS)

Forsaken Public Jacket: In stores now

Forsaken Custom Jacket: only available by going to the Forsaken Club and entering the Salsa Best Dressed Contest every SaturdayNight!
(The Forsaken Custom Jacket has a bit more detail then the Public Jacket, has the silver chain accent in the back (prim) plus an additonal charms in the front (both with sparkle effect and prim) Forsaken is etched in the back of the soft leather jacket for a very cutting edge look.

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -