Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Monday, May 29, 2006

eee I hate when I don't post for awhile :P I announced this on the OF but I never did post anything here. Leyla Christensen of Forsaken and LVS have gotten together and knocked heads and decided to put together a new clothing line ^_^

The new clothing line "The Forsaken Line" clever huh will revolve around the Club events that Leyla and her other DJ's host through the week. I just finshed up the gowns for the lingerie part of the line for the ladies ^_^ and it just so happened that the flexi prims came out around this time to hehe. Starting tommorow I'll be working on the men's half of the lingerie line ^_^ Leyla's had some wonderful ideas and hopefully I can get this virtual sewing machine going and do her wonderful ideas justice.

But for now here is the Forsaken Lingerie Line for the ladies :) The Forsaken Line can only be found in the main store, unfortunally due to construction and other issues a lot of the older stores I had in other areas had to be closed down but its easier and more efficent to have everything in one place and you guys can always find me there anyway :D

So I'll quit my yacking and upload these pictures already.
besos
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -