Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Tuesday, May 23, 2006









I've been fussin since day one that I wasn't happy with the store build, well since I was still sick with the flu I really wasn't up for designing however I was irrated enough to blow some stuff up and move some things around. So if you have some time head over to the Main Store in Yulmu and take a gander. The Store is 4-5 stories high so be sure and fly up lol just stay towards the middle. Had a few customers confused the other day and im'd me in a panic as to where all the vendors had gone.
And nods it's 4-5 because one of those stories is my office lol but feel free to roam around there to if you like I just ask that you please,please pick up any items that you make unpack while your there at the store :)
Here's a few pics :)
besos

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -