Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Monday, June 19, 2006



Well this isn't the gown I er well the surprise (dang it) that I will be releasing for my birthday, lol ,that may be a lil late depends on how much I get done tommorows plan is working for most of the morning, lunch with my nephew (who is 1 1/2) coming home to wash off all the cheese that will proably be stuck in my hair and then doing so more work till dinner and my trip to build a bear :D (hush) I'm simple I like simple things :P
Buttttt...
This is a gown that I will placing in stores tommorow ,this is a LVS gown and has flexi ruffles. Actually the first flexi gown for LVS (all flexis have been for the Forsaken line thus far) But anyway here ya go a sneak peek :)
besos all
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -