Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Sunday, July 02, 2006






Yup I really took a break and left the office high above the LVS store and went and visited the new Anime Sim. There are still a few places that are sadly empty but that just means I gotta go back later and check them out again. The sim is adorable and I kept eyeballing the cat pod heh maybe ill go back and get one eventually. The cellshaded skins are very reasonably priced as well as the clothing that you can find scattered through the sim. Believe it or not I actually bought two new dresses something I haven't done in a very very long time.(and only spent 200L)
I took the lil trolley ride and was joined by one or two other passengers, hopped on a rainbow and visited a cute white kitten and its big cat friend,and kept stalking the kitties in the center of the sim lol. I'm going to try and coax the bf in once they fill up the sim a bit more but for now enjoy my photos . I'm deft going to write this down in my lil sl planner. RL has left the building ;) night all early day tomorrow so I can get back to work!
Besos
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -