Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Tuesday, September 12, 2006


New for the Luxury Line Exotica, and from the Forsaken Line: Seduccion in (red,green,blue and blk)
I know I said I wasn't going to release anything Forsaken but I've had a few requests from the ppl who saw me making this to release it so I buckled I'm a noodle :P
Still holding a few things for the grandopening ie: the pantsu packs XD

For those who are having a hard time getting into LVS at night my apologies the sim LVS is calling home as suddenly gotten VERY popular but keep trying please o please if I'm on just im me and I'll ping and fuss until I get you in the store so far I've gotten everyone in by the third try so just im me and if I'm in the store I'll sprinkle some raven dust on ya and getcha in there (leave me along in my lil head this works :P)

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -