Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Monday, October 02, 2006





Just wanted to tell everyone thank you from the bottom of my heart
the Grand Opening this past week was such a wonderful success and I got
so much feedback and got to meet so many of you it was wonderful!

The collaboration with Forsaken Ent. is only going to lead to bigger and better
things so I hope you keep visiting us in the days to come!

A special thank you to Leyla and Dirk for all the love,support and faith you have shown me since I've started LVS and now becoming a part of your family.

And to you honey thank you for coming in Grand Opening night and bringing a very special night/day for me to a wonderful end. Your the one responsiable for bringing me into SL and without your love and support I wouldn't be where I am now.

My friends and family I love you and cherish you..
without you I am nothing...

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -