Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Sunday, December 02, 2007



My family is taking me out of the house for a lil bit *oh the horror* winks
but just a fast post, two new lingerie couple matching sets were put out just now, they can be found in the vendor on the new items wall.

Now the vendors that we use at LVS & CO have been updated and with that updated we now have the gift option ^_^ I'm slowly putting the couple pjs into these vendors, and the suits will get there to just it's been put on hold while I venture out into rl for an hr or so.

If you don't feel comfortable with the gift button please feel free to contact me still I have no problem delivering gifts :)

Again the gift button is only for the no transfer items, and is the vendor with the button XD

thank you guys
be back soon
kisses
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -