Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just a lil note from yours truly, I logged in this evening briefly to answer a note card from one of Ci-Squares designers who reside with LVS &CO on the same island and got a few im's from some of you asking if I had received previous Im's.

laughs softly

Remember you guys..please please, when you have questions or need my help for rentals etc, send me a note card with your name and what the issue is in subject
(ie: Pumpkin Bum:Rental Help etc)
My im's get capped, so 99.9% of the time I never get your messages if they are sent in IM form.
Now this week I've haven't been in sl but for brief moments because I have a cold *bleh*
So that's another part of my slow answering to the note cards :)

Any general questions usually the answers can be found in the LVS&Co Policy in "my picks"..Do I need models,do I do customs that kinda fun stuff :)) everything else just send me a note card and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ^_^

thank you everyone :))
And ty you O.F. for the chicken soup and pillows mwha

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -