Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Thursday, December 27, 2007

I was walking around the store the other day and my eyes were catching older items that have begun to look a lil outdated, a few items where placed on the 50% off sale this past week and I came to a conclusion, I'm going to be picking out only a few of the items and revamping them, repricing them and placing them back out in the store, other pieces that unfortunally I can not revamp due to the fact I just don't have the textures anymore will be retired and removed from the store..

Some sets will just be receiving updated catalog pics, and perms, jewerly sets will be removed from some items and sold seperate to lower prices as well.


The new items will be no transfer :)

::for those of you who purchased items on the 50% sale (this past week only) and would like to trade up I have no issue with that, just contact me via notecard and I will talk to you personally, keep in mind when you do exchange for a newer version you must return all the pieces, I'm afraid it would be to confusing if people started swaping out only selected pieces ^_^

Again only some pieces will be upgraded, so just check back here to see what new items are coming out :)I don't know which ones yet so please be patient with us while we review our inventory.


The first piece that got a face lift is

The Classy Gown II
it will be in stores Friday.

::

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -