Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Monday, January 28, 2008

I've had quite a few customers asking what happened to the LVS&Co pose item wall, unfortunately due to some very negative complaints from individuals in SL it was removed from the store to purchase. However a new item was made, and I did use the same poses because there were so many of you asking me to please make another similar item. For those of you who joined us at the theater a few times it was open you noticed the movie crate boxes we had up for ppl to lounge on while watching the movie, I hadn't put them up for sale yet because I wanted something fun for the movie beach shack,well due to our movie supplier asking for public movie viewing to stop,(which is totally understandable)the movie shack has closed again ,but that makes the crates available for those who want them ^_^
They are the same price as the wall ,180 L, and can be found by the event stage.
They are enabled to buy so if you would like one just clickety clickety and your all set to go.
To everyone who has sent me notecards with awesome feedback and acknowledging their disappointment in having to have the previous item removed, thank you, you are by far the best group of people I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with and meeting.
Your continue support continues to amaze and delight me beyond words.

all my love

RL
SLURL to the Movie Crate Pose item

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -