Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Tuesday, February 26, 2008



I was contacted last night by a sweet customer asking about a gown that I had long been retired.. about a year ago, I've already told you guys I love requests, so agreeing that if I found the org. files in my chaotic filing system I would consider revamping the dress..

Well I found them.. and the dress has been revamped..

But we're going to try something a lil new for possiably a week, depending on how you guys like it , perhaps longer. Bedazzled II has been placed inside a MobVendor in the entrance of the store, the gown is part of the luxury line .

Bedazzled II includes:

(2) princess cut flexi gown prim choices
top of gown (jacket layer)
glitch pants (pant layer)
Sculpted rose and chain cloak access.
matching Flexi & Prim Cloak
matching evening gloves( shirt & glove layer)
sculpted & prim diamond crown

gown is mod-copy-no transfer

regular price will be 1k.. if you call in your friends.. the vendor will crash down to 200L

And if you can't wait to purchase the gown you can always just buy directly from the vendor :) at whatever price it is when you shuffle over.

but you guys give me feedback let me know whatcha think.. keep it.. dont care for it..
kitty wants to know!
Enjoy everyone
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -