Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Monday, February 04, 2008


While I was called away this weekend on rl errands, I received a request from a bride to do a alternate color for the Alakeena bridesmaids gown, like I've always said I have no issues with requests and if I am able to do them (meaning if I can locate all the files) 9 times out of 10 they'll get done :)

So for those of you who perhaps needed a brighter blue in the Alakeena gown it is now out, due to the fact that the Bridal Parties began as mod-transfer and they need to be that way due to wedding parties, the perms on these items have stayed the same, so the new Alakeena color is mod-transfer and can be found on the new items wall

ty everyone
have a wonderful evening
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -