Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Tuesday, February 26, 2008





Hey everyone got such awesome feedback from the first mobvendor I
decided to do a second one.. but here's the fun part..
At 8:30 slt I'm starting up the dj event for this Tuesday night.. and I'm bringing the mob vendor with me (new one)
I'll be there, my better half with be there and my peanut will be there.. thats three ppl allready. All you have to do is show up and dance to the tunes and call your other friends to help out. And even better Passionate Neko Dreams is dropping their mobvendor to.
This will be the only night I'm gonna have the mob vendor out by the stage.. so come out and say hi ^_^
Now about the new gown...

The SparklingDiamond includes

Sculpted and Prim Diamond Crown(Lynx & Lvs & Co)
Diamond Prim Choker by Lynx
Sculpted and prim flexi Rose Cloak
(3) flexi prim gown bottoms (princess cut and regular cut)
Gown Top
Gown Glitch Pants

regular price will be: 1k
if you bring your friends see it crash to 499L



::The Square Event STage is literally right next to My Dead Kitty so you can use the slurl on the home page of the LVS&Co blog :)) or hollar at me to grab you::

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -