Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Sunday, March 23, 2008





Hello everyone I hope you guys are having a wonderful Easter Sunday, late last night me and my honey hid 3 eggs.. A gold, a silver and a bronze..each egg represents a gc amount, if you find these eggs buy them for 0L and pick up the egg, then contact me via notecard whenyou do. At that point I will meet you at the LVS&CO store and you can chose an item for the amount of the Gift Egg..They will only be valid for the month of April after that ..poof they go.
Again there are only 3 eggs..

bronze:100L
silver :200L
gold:400L

If they are not found by monday evening I will pick them back up and they will be rehidden for the ren fest at the end of April :0

Good luck everyone and Happy Easter!

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -