Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Sunday, March 30, 2008


Just a quick blurb on something I forgot to well blurb about, there was some rearranging done at LVS&Co a few days ago, I've decided to focus a lil more on the formal side of LVS&Co for awhile, since that it what I get the most feedback on, does that mean I'm not going to do any swimwear or casual wear, no, just wont be my priority for now. And because of the decision things were scooted around a bit.
But just follow the floor directory located by the stairs, I've even added the other stores so you can just click the buttons to get a LM ^_^
::just a reminder:
The Bunny Easter pack has been removed :) ty so much for all the wonderful feedback

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -