Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I was going to do one of those breaky things, so this wouldn't eat up the feed, but I don't know how.. so Alysha.. tell me please ^_^
But it's a lil one so.. hopefully I can be forgiven.

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

he was afraid someone had broken in without his realizing it.
All the lights downstairs were out,and when Mark turned the volume down on the television set, the voices became louder.He went out into the hall and looked..

tageth:Pasha Korvin, My Devil, Saur Holt, Song4Amy Freenote,Kryptonia Paperdoll

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -