Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Wednesday, May 07, 2008


Hi everyone!

All of you who know me or have chattered with me know I've had a rough two months, every other week i've been sick o,< well I had also planned a few months ago to have my parents out to visit me this June to see me around my birthday, so to help me raise the money that I had saved for them,that had to be used on the dr bills instead Im going to be releasing a line of summer dresses all for 50L

They can be found on dress racks on the ground floor.
The first dress is Summer Flirt- copy-mod-no transfer
and because there has been such an issue with system skirts disappearing I made the summer dress with glitch pants.instead of a glitch skirt.

I hope you enjoy and thank you for helping me give my parents a vacation and helping me bringing them to visit ^_^

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -