Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Friday, June 06, 2008







Hi you guys this will proably be my last release before my vacation with my parents
so I hope you enjoy :) Don't forget to visit the Fash Expo as well ^_^

Again if you need assistance drop me a notecard being as detailed as you can
I will try to log in once every evening while my folks are here.

First..Desert Rose catalog is a lil different, if you have time I would like your feed back on the website when you get a chance. I've had customers asking me to do a few of the catalogs in windlight format as well, since alot of ppl do use windlight, but I also have customers quite happy with the fact I use the regular lighting since not everyone can run windlight. I myself flip back and forth.

So on the Desert Rose catalog you will see both..
tell me whatyou think if this is a good idea or I s hould leave it as is.. totally up to you guys :)

Now for the pics..

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -