Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hey everyone RL here, just an update, First Look has been temp closed, and well moved heh.
Getting ready to do some new designs for it but wanted to let you guys decide something first.
I have had aLOT of ppl iming me askig me what happened to the new summer line (bday bash summer dress items) because they were either out of town or just werent able to log into sl.
Now I have no promblem reboxing the stuff and putting it back out.. The items would still be a dollar and would be located inside the first look shop when it reopened. But I'm leaving that up to you guys.
Just drop feedback into the comments.. yay..go ahead and bring the dresses back (not the suits) or nay.. event is over leave those things retired.

<3
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -