Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Monday, June 16, 2008



:::update::
All 25 gowns have been bought ;)
this is awesome guys ty.
Because this did so well I'm going to be working on some more to be released for the event this fri-sun.
So keep your eyes open
<3
RL

For awhile now I've had customers ask me if I would ever consider doing limited releases, one of a kind..etc items..
And I'm never been a fan of those types of items, but,I am always one for trying stuff out.. so
Today I've released the first limited release item for LVS.
Only 25 dresses will be sold, they are no transfer, so all sales are final.No exchanges no refunds...
The dresses are 500L each :) once their gone. thats it.. I won't be making anymore.


But I hope you enjoy


Charming Lady comes with

Gown top
Gown glitch pants(that can be used as suit pants)
(2) trains(one for gown one for suit)
Sculpted collar
Sculpted sleeves
sculpted and prim umbrella (with hold animation)
sculpted and prim hat

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -