Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Thursday, June 05, 2008




hello everyone case you hadn't heard the new remodeled store is now open :)
We will be having an event on June20th-22 celebrating my rl birthday and the opening of the new remodeled store :)
::its in the same location so no worries:
I will be unavailable starting this Saturday as my parents are coming down and will be spending most of my time with them.Please if you need any help drop me your information in notecard form. Ims are never received and I can't answer you if I don't get your questions ^_^


Also since SL pretty much blew up yesterday evening and a bit this morning I gathered up the dollarbees from the Carnival and placed them in the courtyard in front of the store. They will be picked up tonight(10pmslt) so hurry and go grab them before I delete them from the grid :)

And now for the new release!

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -