Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Monday, June 16, 2008

Hi everyone I am back.. well at 50% capacity, anyone who has had family down for a week or so knows there's always the aftermath that you have to tend to once their gone
all the cleaning that doesn't get done for that whole week ..fun fun!
So I will be in and out of the office for the next few days.

Also I have not received any notecards as far as customers needing customer service, so I'm going to assume that everything is ok ^_^ if you sent a notecard last week and I did not contact you then please send it to me again :) not ignoring you,just never received it.

Again anytime anyone needs any help, from release questions, or failed deliveries drop me a notecard with your transaction info,question, comment etc and I'll answer you as soon as I can :)

Hope to you see you guys this weekend for the event ^_^

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -