Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello Everyone a fast announcement :)
The Ocean Day Event at Cassi has started.
The wonderful vendors of Cassi have displayed some fun freebies and dollarbees inside their stores and on booths so be sure and walk the entire sim ;)

Your going to have to forgive me unfortunally I've been sick with a flu bug so Im afraid I dont have a bag full of goodies like normal but I did manage to do a few things before I got sick, keep coming back through the weekend though if Im feeling better you can count on new items being put out.

::These are all a dollar and found in front of LVS and the pawpaw suit in front of DEAD KITTY)


mermaid sets! mermaid ao's not included though ^__^













- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -