Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Thursday, September 18, 2008








Hello everyone, Ravenlynn here :) upate on me then to the important things.
The kitten saw the dr on Tuesday, where they evaulated me, and decided as of right now the best action would be to continue to monitor me for another 3 weeks, one part of the good news was that no other kidney stones are lurking anywhere just the one, and it was much smaller then they had orginally said so I have a very safe and good chance of passing it on my own with no surgery, just to continue with the rest and drowning myself with water :)


Now to the fun stuff.. Halloween is just around the corner, so even though I'm resting I am slowly working as well :)
First costume of 2008 is the Queen of Hearts.

Queen of Hearts is a 10 piece set.
Includes:
mini crown
jeweled staff
petticoat
sculpted collar
sculpted cuffs
sculpted puff sleeves
basic white tights
gown top and lacey bottom
Queen of Hearts is all hand painted.. even the checkers! One lil square at a time o,O



Also new are the TeenyTerror Avies

Grimmie is 80L
Goulie is 90L





please be aware as always, LVS items are mod/copy/no transfer.
If items are purchased by mistake refunds can not be given :)


more costumes are on their way, if you have any idea guys please please send them my way (in notecard form)
right now my sketch book is blank for costumes so any requests will deft be used ^_^


Don't forget about the retirement sale as well.. it will be ending on Friday.
ty!
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -