Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Saturday, October 18, 2008



Just wanted to hop on real fast before me and the Devil went to bed..
as we were leaving for the night I had a customer catch me via im and ask me about the Midnight Madness dollie.. so I thought I'd pass along what was said ^_^

The Midnight Madness dollie will be up the duration of October for Octoberpalooza
the only way you can get the dollie is to click on the vendor.
Now..
if you click on it and don't receive it that means not enough ppl clicked the vendor that day..
If the goal number isnt reached..it resets and starts all over..why it's so
important to drag your friends over to help you out ;)
Again I will not be selling the Halloween Midnight Madness dollie..ever.
it's a special edition per say and only available through the Midnight Madness Vendor..
If you have any questions,comments..etc..please drop me a notecard with
Customer service,request,question etc (as the subject) and your name..
If I'm not physically online the im's get capped and I never see them..
ty guys

<3
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -