Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Tuesday, November 18, 2008





LVS hasn't done a limited release in quite some time..this gown was suppose to be a regular release for Princess Couture in muiltiple colors, however, I made a big mistake and flattend my textures bringing the fabrics and the gold accents together on one layer, which in turn means, no muliticolors.just one..but ohh what a pretty one..


Introducing Christmas Carol...
Deep Green Princess Couture petticoat gown..

:Includes:

Gold and Emerald Snowflake earrings
Gold and Emerald Necklace
Sculpted top and bottom of sleeves
Gown top
Gown glitcah pants
Gown flexi prim gown with jeweled and gold belt accents
Flexi and sculpted fur cloak

Christmas Carol is a limited release of 50 only,purchase the box in the lobby of LVS and
remember to pick up your boxes!

mod-copy-no transfer
600L
This will be last release till I return, don't forget I will be leaving thursday evening, so if you have any customer service issues drop me a notecard as detailed as you can, and I'll anser them once I return on Nov 30.

I hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving!

<3
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -