Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hey you guys just heads up, and perhaps you can help get the word out.
Apprently after I left last night later in the evening, SL reverted some of the textured prim pieces
in some of the dollies, from what I know the red Santa's Girl Dollie skirt and a sleeve in the purple.
If you have this issue just drop me a notecard and I will send you new pieces with the proper color.

It's no biggie :) so please be polite when sending your notecards :P
by now you guys know I bend backwards to fix the design issues even when their SL's fault ^_^

And no empty subject cards :P I consider those spam and delete them XD

Have a wonderful weekend!

RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -