Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As you know The Pampered Puss was suppose to have opened on Valentine's Day, but me,being me..I ended up getting sick last Wednesday and have been in bed with the flu since well last Wed. So the grand opening got postponed.
Well with the watchful eye of my honey ;) making sure I didn't overdo it, and my sister and brothers we finally got things set up and ready to open.

Subscriber members you'll be receiving a catalog with all the items that are in the Pampered Puss right this moment :)

Having Trouble finding the store..you can use the slurl below or just open up my profile theres a My Picks for The Pampered Puss plus a classfied :)

First The Pampered Puss will be exclusively located here at XFE only.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Phasma/91/189/140/?title=The%20Pampered%20Puss
The Pampered Puss will specialize in the more risque and sexy side not seen within LVS & Co and will have clothing,naturally lingerie,piercings and other naughty novelties.
Im not going to post every color,thats just overkill,lol,so head over to the store
and check it out ^_^







To see the rest of the post that isn't SFW head to the site ^_^
Lynx Piercings..these come with their own sculpted nipples :o
and a resize script to get them just right. They are very sessy.




- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -