Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Friday, June 05, 2009

Hey you guys Ravenlynn here...
The computers are being packed up after this note and bright and early tommorow
I'll be on the road heading back to Texas.

Please remember the 50% off sale is still going on at LVS
and also the 30L princess couture gowns are still out in the
front of the store in the cottage!

If your a customer and need help pls just send me a notecard with as much information as you can. When I am able to get the internet where I am going I will be on ASAP.

Again thank you so much for everyone who has donated or come by and picked up
items from the store.
The fundraiser meters are still out and I have my devil who will be able to get the funds to be while Im unplugged from the internet.

Thank you so much again you guys!
Wish me and beanie luck!
pillow,tail,calling it a night before the big trip

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -