Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Friday, July 03, 2009



(((click on pics for larger views dont know what happened to the thumbnails))
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to let you know thanks to my brother, I was able to
get into sl and set out the few *winks* things I've made
for the fourth of july weekend!
You didn't really think just cause I was out here with the cows and the chickens I wasnt going to try and some how get the goodies to you?

These are all 1L items..and can be found in front of the store ^_^
THIS MEANS OUTSIDE IN FRONT OF THE STORE :D

And they are all !!!NEW!!!Product..

As always all LVs & Co items for the events are made brand new each

event ^_^ no having you hunt around the store for old product just

because its the holiday ;)

Dont forget also that LVs and all branches are still 50% off or more

only one more month then come august..all product is going to regular

prices ^_^

Also we have out the Modern Garden House with gorgeous Princess

Couture gowns..and matching necklaces

And the LVS 7 seas Content is still fishable!
Tons of swimsuits..and dresses..and I think even some hats :D and My

lil poney floaties \o/
All you need is the 7 seas fishing pole and you can fish out those

goodies..for free :D
Goodies are in both ponds..at the front of lvs and towards the back!

Be sure to walk around the sim to gather all the goodies made

available by our great vendors!

Also for those designers looking for rentals..we do have available

spots open now for rent ^_^

Now on to the goodies!!!

Summer Dresses
Ms.Kelly and Apple of My Eye


Just because its the Fourth of July not everyone likes to wear lil

flags all over their body, but that doesnt mean you can't show the

holiday spirit!
Snag your favorite or all the colors for only 1L each..

Ms.Kelly is a nod to the classic hollywood era..when even when you

were out on a picnic..you were dressed to the nines..
Soft Breezy colors frames by black lace makes this a dress you can

wear to see the fireworks or on a summer date with your special

someone..Comes in 6 colors.

Oh Apple of my Eye..look sweet and sexy in this cheeky lil strapless

summer dress..bright reds,greens and blues hug the bodice while cute

tiny lil apples tumble down in a short empire waist to your thighs..
Paired with matching sandles you'll be a hit at any gathering this

weekend!


Swimsuits Swimsuits Swimsuits..
Finally retreating into warmer weather..Ive finally sunk into swimsuit
fever..weither it be a classic bikini cut,a low v or girls shorts..LVs

deft delivers a variety of colors and fabric styles to choose from
Patriotic..cute..or summery..We deft have something for you!
And each at only 1L!!!





Country Casual Jean Shorts and Shirt Fat Packs for 1L



I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Fourth of July Week!
If you need anything remember to just drop me a notecard and Ill try

to answer as soon as I can ^_^
My internet is still limited to very small useage but!!
Don't forget August there is going to be a HUGE! release of new

product for LVS!And I will be back to my morning hrs :D


Thank you everyone for your well wishes and support while
I am dealing with rl issues..

Without you I can not do what I do..
all my love
RL

<3
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -