Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hey you guys..I want to start getting ready for a big event for
late August,Pretty much for when school starts up, because thats when I come back you'll be able to find me working my long hrs again from (6-5pm c time)

So send me your ideas we need a theme!
Doesn't have to revolve around Summer,Id rather the opposite actually
I think ppl are getting tired of the same summer bash over and over again..

You can im them to me, but just be sure and send a backup notecard to..

And let me know in a lil detail..
Example..
Fairytale Theme- Dresses,novelty centered around Disney movies and Childerens Books.

Soon as we pick one Ill let the vendors know so everyone has at least a month to prepare.

And why bother you say..well, whoever sends in the
winning event will receive a free copy of the Theme Gown from
LVS Princess Couture Line..

So give me your feed back!!!

<3
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -