Popular Post

Posted by : Raven Wednesday, August 26, 2009






Because of all the issues going on rt now in my rl, I forgot to set out a outfit on monday.

Part of the My Dead Kitty Monday release-
The Real Deal is 100L as well and comes in 6 colors

􀀆􀀅􀀄􀀃􀀂􀀁

􀀀
We are setting out as well a fundraiser vendor if anyone would like to make a donation .
Rl financial issues and other issues are really dragging me down at the moment .
The money that is being raised will help myself and my parents who are allowing me to stay with them for now, purchase food,and pay for electric and phone bills.
Unfortunally the plans we had made for me to work at my brothers home are no longer being allowed so the donations will also be going to help find a internet provider I can use to keep working and help with rl finances.

We are also working on a limited edition gown to be released to help raise money as well.
Thank you so much for your support guys
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -