Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Been sick with a respiratory infection for the past two weeks,finally went to the doctor, so should be on the mend,but proably won't see me for a few days.

But I have left instructions with my sl sister,and she will be unveiling at least a gift of two before Christmas for you guys from me.

Till then be sure and drop by the store for the new release Cheekie Christmas from My Dead Kitty only 25L.
Comes in 6 colors.Red,green,ppl,blue,pink and tears.

And all New merchandise comes out at the first of the year.
Plus MDK will be getting its own store. What's this mean for you right now?

Means everything MDK has been marked to only 25L

Head on over take advantage of the sale, all the old merchandise is going to be boxed up and removed from the grid forever!
Sale starts today ends Jan 1 !

Earier this week the debut of the first dress in a new line Twilight Princess.
Comes in a variety of colors.


And don't forget to go to the Holiday Store, those items will be removed as well some not coming back next Christmas, so don't miss out :)

I'm heading back to bed :) Dr's orders.
But I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday.
See you next year everyone.


<3
Ravenlynn

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -