Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hello everyone, sorry this is a lil late,but with the holidays,it's hard to get things done with the nephews running around being out of school :D

So before I head back home just a few things.
My Dead Kitty is in it's new location!
LVS Drive 225,160,24

Here are a few things available for you right now at My Dead Kitty

You actually benefit from my stupid mistake..box says 25L for the
New Years Outfit, however I priced the box at 10L.
So thats where it's going to stay.

So head over to My Dead Kitty and to the register and get the lil bag <3



And though Im still stocking the store, theres plenty for you to come see right now :)All outfits come in a variet of colors.More seperates are on their way, as well as a new line of tails,and eyes and maybe even ears!



And new in the store as well Electric Kitty.

Ok you guys, I hope everyone has a good Saturday, I have to head back to my house,and leave my brother's.
More items coming soon!
<3

p's dont forget to get the christmas items, those are coming down come monday :)

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -