Popular Post

Posted by : "The Red Headed Spaz"October Fall Friday, January 22, 2010



Oh dear I forgot to post this! I don't see how you designer's keep track of everything.

Case you hadn't heard Ravenlynn is taking a little vacation and trying to get healthy.Till she returns she handed over the keys to her avie to me so I could place out the new releases she left for everyone.And because I'm such a whiner .I convinced her to allow me to place these two new dollies at half off the normal price till she comes back. Which is Monday.So hurry over and grab them,they are so adorable.Here's the limo. I'll meet you there!



The Dollhouse has begun to receive their Valentine holiday stock.But of course these dollies can be worn all year round.Like all Dollhouse dresses they are hand painted and so kawaii!

And even better, they aren't the same style of dollie just repainted in different colors. These are brand new for the year made especially for you.

Hugs and Kisses


Hugs and kisses is a cute handpainted dollie,in soft baby pink. The dollie panels sporting two cute kawaii strawberries one with chocolate and one without,wrapped snuggled in a velvet red ribbon.Hugs and kisses includes the top and bottom of the dollie,plus sculpted sleeves,chest bow and petticoat . White tights and your very own valentine cupcake basket are even included. Hugs and kisses has cute little ribbons and strawberry accents.








Cake and Kisses








Bold and bright Cake and Kisses comes to you in polka dot and pink stripes.Ruffled collar for your neck and matching sculpted sleeves bring the dollie together for a cute festive outfit.White matching tights included.







These will be available in the store through February However they will only be 50L from now till Sunday.That's when the dresses will be rolled back to 100L the regular Dollhouse Price!


I have a lot more new releases standing by for the week,that Ravenlynn asked me to set out for everyone. And if your not a member of the hippo be sure and get on the LVS & Co one and The Dollhouse, limited editions are going to be released for Feb! And update members get told first!
The last limited release sold out in an hour. So don't let me be the one who says I told you so!




- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -