Popular Post

Posted by : "The Red Headed Spaz"October Fall Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We have been receiving letters and offlines asking what happened to the LVS Drive sim, Lvs & co,and my part in Lvs & co.

After speaking with Ravenlynn we thought it best that though she is on a "hiatus" for a short time, she explain what had happened,and the future of Lvs &co:

I would like to thank everyone for their recent letters of concern,and well wishes after the closing of the LvS Drive sim.
It came as a complete surprise to the vendors,and to myself when the sim owner decided it was best,that his time in second life come to an end.
After numerous years being in LvS Drive and working with the many merchants that had at one time called LvS their home, it was a very sad ending to a long and wonderful partnership.
And LvS wishes everyone a successful future, in their new endeavours.
As my life moves slowly forward,I ask that everyone be patient with me and my business.
There are many hurdles right now in my real life, as well as my career in secondlife.And I ask for your forgiveness as there maybe times, like now, that I must walk away for a few weeks for both my health and emotional wellness.During this time I ask that you please show the same love and understanding with October as she does her best to keep LvS running normally in my long absences. October has shared with me a few notecards of concern from those of you who continue to show such loyalties and love for me and what I do.
I would like to assure you now, that October is probably the best person in Second Life to
hand the LvS keys over to when I'm not here. October Fall is not only a friend in Second Life, but she is also a rl family member,so your concern my friends, though they warm my heart are not necessary.
LvS & co does have a new home, and October has updated all the slurls on the sidebar to assist you in getting to our new home that we now occupy with Sher's Cottage Garden.
We ask for your support as we try to get accustomed to our new location. Sher has placed out many lovely dollar items as a welcome to our lil island,that we hope you enjoy.And there are many wonderful things in the future for both Design Houses.

Again my many thanks to you all.
For your support, your well wishes,and your love.
Ravenlynn Templar

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -