Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Friday, June 18, 2010

I was suppose to have sent this out earlier this afternoon.
But SL is evvvvvvvvvvil..
So it's just now letting me send it out.
If you haven't heard,my rl Birthday is tommorow.
So we've decided to make a Bash out of it, and give you guys the presents..

All gifties are 1,5,or 10L
I have more actually in my pocket, and as soon asl SL feels like letting me take em out, lol I'll be placing them out for you guys.
But for now..here's what it out for grabbing!






10L
Flying stick horses..fun for you or the kids!
Be sure and turn off your ao, and just wear.
If you don't you'll be dragging the horse around on the ground lol.












Theres clothes to,here is just a few..






And LVS Kids has this lil outfit
on promo sale only 30L till monday only!


- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -