Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Monday, June 07, 2010

Hello all.

I wanted to go ahead and cover the two perm
options that Lvs & Co has in their prim pieces of the outfits.

The older items are always copy/mod
Which enable you to physically change the size if needed.

Now I have talked to so many new members of SL who don't know how to resize by hand,or just members who like the ease of simply clicking the garment and getting a menu.

PXL released a brand new smart resizer
that is simply one script,and is very low lag.

That is the script that is in the items that are
"resize script enabled"

I even make sure and note that on the box, so you know what your getting.

Lvs & Co clothing has always given you the option to mod,it's been the same for 6 years now, and thats not going to change.

To those of you who asked me politely,when the size menus weren't loading.
(because sl has been a lil rough this past week)

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you all show the up most of class.

I am proud to have you as my customers.

One final note..so this isn't a totally boring ramble.


The Camp Out pjs are out only till midnight, so be sure and grab them if you haven't
􀀁

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -