Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Saturday, August 14, 2010

I am late, i know. Friday the 13th was yesterday. But our new puppy has sucked alot of my rl time these past few days,however I made my late Friday the 13th gifts in away that you can wear em whenever you like ;)
Follow the Landmark!!
slurl-http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kaseo/65/134/22

Saturday and Sunday only!

First

=Crunchy Roll= Friday the 13th pj set only 1L
Chibi Jason from the Friday 13th series is all cute, yes I said cute on
a pj tank lil hockey mask and all with matching pj bottoms!

"The original is always better"
A quite boo to all the recent remakes :P Leave our cheesy 80's horror monsters alone!


And Second!
The Dollhouse Lil Zombie Girl Dollie (only 25L dollies are usually 100L)
comes with top,bloomers,(2) petticoats,sleeves,chest bow and tights.



- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -