Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Sunday, October 17, 2010


Hey you guys just want to touch base on something that seems to be quite an issue this month.

Which is odd because I have never had this be such a problem before.

When you need customer assistance please do not im me directly.
My im messages are capped every day, so I will never receive your message.

If you need my help please send me a note card.

Customer Service (your name)
include transaction information, and what issues you are having.


I have had to deal with several people (not everyone some I have had quite charming conversations with most of you) who are not very pleasant because they think I am ignoring them.

I can not help you if I do not know you need help.

I usually always reply within 24hrs of receiving your note card. If you have not heard from me, please resend and/or check my profile to make sure I'm not out ill or traveling,which of course makes my response time a lil longer.
(but I always have that on the website :)

To the majority of you, I thank you for your kindness and support <3

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -