Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Friday, October 08, 2010

(update)
I took for granted everyone would remember Bob.
Bob is the dog. You have to find him to get the 10L dress.

the hint for Bob is--He's in a room with a set of twins.

Please do not im me asking me where he is.One SL will proably eat your im lol cause I get capped, and two I'm only going to repeat the hint to you :)
Several dozen people have found him already so congrats you guys for remembering who Bob is and finding him <3



Remember Bob?
Well..he's baaaaack!

Find Bob and his gift for the month of October.
Dress is only 10L and will only be available for this month.


My apologies for this being the first new item this week for Octoberpalooza, but I've been fighting a horrible cold and have been spending most of my time in bed.

Please help one another with finding Bob but please do not post, or reveal the direct location of where he is in blogs or chat groups.
Because he will be moved :)

Happy hunting everyone!

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -