Popular Post

Posted by : RavenLynn Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey you guys just a fast blurp cause I'm still having health issues.
Be sure you head over to Nocturne, the costume shop and pick up your costumes.
They are all 99L and I do mean all even the ones with the skins.

I've decided that after October during "off season' Nocturne will be packed up and put away until next Halloween. And at that time I will be releasing a whole new line of lingerie.

I was surprised by how many of you sent me note cards of disappointment that the lingerie store had been closed.
With Christmas around the corner I thought it would be fitting to have a new line released.

So please head over pick up your costumes,before the end of October :)

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -