Popular Post

Posted by : Ravenlynn Buscaylet-Gascoigne Friday, November 19, 2010

Hello everyone.

I wanted to say thank you to all the good well wishes that everyone has been sending me.

October did her best to give them to me before she left for her Thanksgiving holiday.

I am afraid I am not quite healthy yet.

The Dr has been treating me for a severe case of Broncittis.I am doing better but am on another set of medication and still quite under the weather.

I am doing my best to get new things out to you,and all these new items will be released for 100L

Literally all the money has been used for medicine and the Dr.
So thank you for helping me get better. Without you I'd hate to think the condition I'd be in right now.

I have another dr visit in a week and half.So if you could keep me in your prayers that everything is found to be all clear :)it would mean alot to me.




Christmas Wish-11 piece set-100L
Christmas Wish is both a evening gown and a lingerie set.
It comes with multiple pieces so you can role play and strip tease if you wish for your special someone this holiday season.
It is a Christmas Gown but it doesnt not overpower one with the holiday season that way you can wear it year round :)





Also I was going to put this off till later but with my health as bad as its been theres no reason why I should keep you guys from knowing about whats available.
A new lingerie store has been opened. There are a few pieces available.
I have alot planned out for the holiday season. Just bare with me as this sick head struggles getting things out :)

All ingerie pieces are 99L or below.
The Mix and Match are only 10L each




- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -