Popular Post

Posted by : Ravenlynn Buscaylet-Gascoigne Wednesday, March 30, 2011





Hello everyone.

This release is special, these new fairies will be only 99L and are going to help raise money so I can FINALLY get my medication for my bad sinus/cold infection thing I've had for 3 weeks now.

The Garden Fairies are my fav lil short dress fairies to date.
They come with
wings
sleeves(4 pieces in all)
sculpted and flexi flower skirt
textured top
textured bottom
and side bow

Hurry and grab them, they will only be 99L until I raise enough money for my meds.
And again thank you for your continue support, as we get through these rough times :)

They will be on market place to gift ,please remember to rate, thats how I know what to make more of.

And for those who have grabbed the faun, I have gotten tons of request for a black fur faun, and I will be working on that in the next week ;)

slurl:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beauties%20Nature/225/205/41

love and laughter
<3
RL

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -