Popular Post

Posted by : Ravenlynn Buscaylet-Gascoigne Friday, April 15, 2011

This weekend is going to be kinda hectic..Baby shower ,and just recovering from my massive accident.
So all the kid goodies are out already, and active, wanted to make sure I didn't miss them.
Have fun all!

<3
RL

I spy item of the week @ 75L
What's more important then family?
Celebrate the most precious treasure in any world. With the LvS Kids
Family Set.
You get a graphic tee,cute spring pants, and matching sneakers!



The Happy Price item, only 25L for a group of 3 graphic tees.
These go well with everything from shorts,jeans and even skirts.
The tees are..Daddy's Girl, I get cool points, just because
and I am loved.






50 Friday item!
Just ducky!
Join your mom in this fun and springy dress.
Pretty in pink with cute lil ducks on a background of princess pink.

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -