Popular Post

Posted by : Ravenlynn Buscaylet-Gascoigne Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello everyone.
This July event is very important to me, because the sales from this event,will
determine if I'm around after the 4th of July or not.
I need to raise 160 usd to pay the internet.
Up until now, we believed it was going to be taken care of by someone in the household but found out a few nights ago thats not the case.


All Lvs& co stock (which includes the other branches)is either 99L or 100L
You can also purchase Lvs &co items at marketplace as well, for the same prices.
We do not mark up just because it's on marketplace :)

The items for the 4th of July are listed below.
Anywhere from 10-15L
I'm trying to get some items out for Lvs Kids as well, time permitting.
I honestly don't know when the internet will last.

Please if you can help, head on over, or shop online,not only does the internet help me work,it allows Meso to look for work, and more importantly, allows me to talk to my mom who lives in another state.

Thank you for your time.And hope to see you all soon.

Dresses 15L












sneakers







Lots of swimsuits to!
Be sure and head over items are out in front of the main Lvs &co store

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -