Popular Post

Posted by : Ravenlynn Buscaylet-Gascoigne Monday, June 27, 2011

I had some requests to begin doing not only Glee items, but Twilight as well.
Especially with the movie right around the corner.
So what better way to start, then to do my favorite character from
the books and movies, Alice Cullen.
These will also be available on Marketplace in like 10 min
Hope you enjoy!
Feel free to drop me ideas or request!
Going to be putting in a mail box here today as well.

My Alice outfit-99L
comes with crochet sweater(2 versions)
dress top &bottom
Skirt prims
Black tights


FanGirl Alice Cullen Shape-comes with style card-99L (demo available)


My alice Crochet Sweater only(50L)

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -